Please take a moment to read through our policies. We want to ensure you have a positive experience with our company right from the start.
Note: Age Minimum for Charter Captain: 25, except for Mother's Day Weekend and Memorial Day Weekend, Age Minimum: 30.
In order to make an online Reservation, we will need a $750 deposit at the time of booking. Your rental fees will not be due until 75 days prior to your boarding date. We accept Cash, Checks and all major Credit Cards. If payment for the rental fees is paid 75 days or under, we can accept any form of payment except personal checks.
- A reservation can only be confirmed upon receipt of a Reservation/Security deposit and a signed Rental Agreement.
- The deposit amount is $750.
- The full rental is due and payable 75 days prior to boarding. Please send a post dated check, payable 75 days prior to boarding at the time you book your reservation. You may allow authorization to your Visa, MasterCard, Amex, or Discover.
- If booking is 75 days or less prior to boarding date, full rental and security deposit are due at the time of booking.
- Should you decide to cancel your reservation you will be held to the cancellation policy listed below. Your reservation will be canceled, without notice, if we do not receive payment in full by your due date.
- The Reservation/Security deposit is refundable by check when you return the boat clean, undamaged, full of gasoline, and with inventory intact.
- All Cancellations must be in writing.
- Any Cancellation which is received 90 or more days prior to the scheduled boarding date, will result in a refund of your booking deposit less a $ 375.00 service charge per houseboat.
- Any Cancellation received between 75 and 90 days prior to the scheduled boarding date will result in a loss of the entire deposit.
- Any Cancellation received less than 75 days prior to the scheduled boarding date will result in a loss of the your entire rental fee. If the houseboat(s) is/are re-rented, your payment(s), less a $750.00 service charge per houseboat will be refunded. We regret we cannot make exception to this policy for personal emergencies and deposit may not be rolled from a cancellation year.
- All Changes must be in writing.
- Any Reservation Changes made 90 or more days prior to the scheduled boarding date will be processed upon payment of a $375.00 change fee per houseboat.
- Any reservation changes made less than 90 days prior to the scheduled boarding date will be processed upon a payment of a $750.00 change fee per houseboat.
Holiday Rental Policies
- The Holiday dates are as follows: Mothers Day Weekend and Memorial Day Weekend.
- There will be an additional security deposit in the amount of $1000.00 due upon arrival.
- We will only accept Cash, Credit Cards, Cashiers Check or Money Orders. This deposit will be in addition to the $750.00 deposit originally place to book the boat. Both deposits are refundable by check when you return the boat clean, undamaged, full of gasoline and with inventory intact.
- All holiday policies will be strictly enforced. All SHASTA MARINA BOATS are restricted from congregating in large groups during MOTHERS DAY WEEKEND and MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND. All holiday policies will be strictly enforced.