Shasta Marina Moorage
Shasta Marina Resort at Packers Bay has boat slips available to moor houseboats, and covered boat slips available for ski boats, pontoon boats and more. We’re located at Packers Bay, in the heart of Shasta Lake.
Included in the moorage, you will have unlimited pump-out service. The moorage is gated and accessible at all times through a combination lock. Security cameras are positioned throughout the marina and we have an on-site resident to insure that your boat is secure and safe. There are plenty of carts for transporting your things from your car to your boat. Or you can ask a staff member to bring a patio boat to the ramp to assist with heavier items.
Gas and ice can be purchased seven days a week, year-round. Fresh water is available at the dock. Trash receptacles are located on the dock for your use. The marina store is open year round and is stocked with cold drinks, beer, wine, groceries, fishing tackle, souvenirs, and stylish apparel. Rental jet skiis, wakeboards and paddleboards are also available.
Located just off Packers Bay Rd. Exit 693 from I-5, Southbound, Shasta Marina moorage offers:
- Unlimited pump-out service.
- Gated moorage, accessible at all times through a combination lock.
- Security cameras positioned on the dock and a resident on-site.
- Carts for transporting your things.
- Fresh water and trash receptacles available at the dock.
- The marina store open year round.
- Discounted Rate $1,700 for Annual HB Customers
- 3-Month Minimum
- 6-Month Minimum
- Annual moorage or $470/Mo.
- ($1080. Savings if paid annually)